viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

In my free time...

The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are dancing belly dance or anyone type of dance, I love go out with my friends or family and I enjoy the most when I decorate my new belly dance’s dress.
Every Monday and Wednesday at seven o’clock I go to my belly dance’s class with my neighbor Javiera. I have classes for two hours per day. I have been doing this activity every week, every month for two years, because I LOVE IT!!
My second favorite activity is going out with my friends or my family when I have a free time I use to go to the mall with my mother. We stay all the afternoon walking across the corridors of the “Parque Arauco” or go to some restaurant with all my family in general on Saturday when my father has a free time too.
Another activity that I love to do when I have a free time is go to sleep in my grandmother’s flat in Providencia I enjoy it so much because I love my grandmother. When I go to this place I eat a lot of delicious food because she cooks like the gods! And watch fun programs in the television.
I use to go out with my friends when I have a free time. We use to go to the cinema or the disco in general on Saturdays at night. I love it because I missed my friends all the week and I love watch movies and dance specially with my friends.
Recently I have a new activity that I use to do in my free time; this is decorating my new dress for belly dance. I love do it because is very fun but it’s a long, long work. I enjoy when I have to put the sequins in the belt making flowers or another figures. My grandmother and my mother help me with my dress when I don’t have any free time because it’s a really long work. I have to finish the decoration of my dress before December, because I have a presentation of belly dance after Christmas.

1 comentario:

  1. Valentina your writing is very entertaining but you make some mistakes that don't help to understand what you want to say in some ocassions, be careful with grammar. Well done!!

    ResponderEliminar