viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Do you like music?

Yes, I love music, but I don’t know what kind specially because I used to listen the same music for shorts periods of time. I like different kinds of music for example: Chilean rock like Los bunkers or Los tres, romantic music like franco de Vita, 80’s music like Simple Red, Sui generis or Soda, dancehall like Shamanes, Reggae like Bob Marley, etc; in general I prefer music in Spanish because I like sing very much.
Music is really important for me because I use to listen music in every activity during day. For example, when I walk to my home from the university. I think that I usually listen to my favorite music many hours a day maybe four or five hours a day. I can’t live without music because it make me happy.
I think that music is absolutely good for health because when I feel sad I listen happy music or dancing music, like reggaeton or dancehall because I love every kind of dance and this make me happy.
A singer that I love is Joe Vasconcellos, I like his music from I was ten years old, I think that he is a good singer because his songs are very fun for dance and has very good lyrics. My favorite song of Joe is “Magico” because is the first song that I listen of Joe Vasconcellos and I remember many good moments when I listen it. I write a link with a video of my favorite song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKVC3YFwp0

1 comentario:

  1. joe vasconcellos is so cool!! makes me remember good things!! and the songs " magico" is the best!!

    ResponderEliminar