viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

IMPROVING YOUR FACULTY FACILITIES
Now I’ll talk about the current situation in my faculty. My faculty has many details, for example the library is very small and has many noise. My faculty needs a room for studies with silence and comfortable chairs. I think that we need more technology in the classrooms, like audio system for the data show and data’s screen. In the classroom are few chairs.
In my faculty the lady’s bathrooms are very small and old. I think that is very necessary a repairs of the bathrooms. For example in the bathroom of the second floor, the ceiling is fallen down.
I think that the room of computers needs more laser printers because when we need print something the printer is bad or doesn’t have toner. For our career is very necessary a laboratory of neurosciences.
The first step to dealing with this situation is search for financing and makes a plan with all of the details to repair.

With these improvements all the students of this faculty could have more comfort.
I hope that someday we could have these improvements in our faculty because this is urgent.
Well, see you soon, the next week I’ll write again, about another topic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario