viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

Favorite food


I love food in general, I think that the good food is the most relevant thing in the dairy life; it’s so difficult to choose a specific food. I think that the Italian food is very nice, I love spaghettis, lasagna, cannelloni, ravioli, pizza, etc. I love sea’s food, like shell food or fish.
My favorite flavor is the flavor of my grandmother’s food, she cook the best food in the word! My mother has the same ability and she cooks one of my favorite dishes, it’s called kitchen of onion. Other of my favorite dishes is sushi, I love ebi tempura and California rolls. I don’t kwon how to prepare this dishes but I want learn it soon. One of my uncles will teach me how to prepare sushi.
I think that the best place for eat sushi is “Sushi Sun” in Reñaca specially in the summer and the best place to eat kitchen of onion is my house when my mother prepare this delicious dish. She prepare this when is my birthday or when I need eat some special food, for example when I have some pain or stress and for this reason the kitchen of onion is a very important dish for me.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, Valentina. I have never posted you and It was very nice to reed your post... I tkink the same... the food cooked for my mother is the better and it can get happy!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar