viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

Transantiago...


Hello now I’m going to talk about Transantiago system. It started in the 10 of 2007 when I was in vacations with my family and one of my friends. I watched in the television when the people were waiting hours in the bus stop. I remember that the first year of the Transantiago system was very difficult because it was much disorganized and the people were unhappy whit the new system of public transport.
I think that the Transantiago has many things better than the pre-Transantiago system. For example the buses are better that the old buses and the bus stops are more comfortable. I think that the bip card is a very good idea because people don’t have to pay with money, it was very slow!
My experience whit the Transantiago system isn’t very awful because I don’t have to use the Transantiago system every day. I’m living near the university for this reason I don’t use the Transantiago during the week. I use the Transantiago system only in weekends when I go out with friends.
I think that the Transantiago system is a very good public system of transport because is more comfortable than the pre-Transantiago system, but the people have a lot of prejudices.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi my patitiii!!!! (L)
    I am always agree with you!!! 1313 ajjajaja
    i love you!! =)
    call me!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hmm
    I think you like transantiago because you can 'jotear' people how is waiting for the bus xD
    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar