viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Good and bad points of the last semester

In the first term of 2009, I learned about many different things like psychopathology, social psychology, and neurophysiology for example, but my favorite subject in the first semester of this year was social psychology because in this subject we learn about the relationship between groups of people, violence and leadership between others interesting things, I loved this subject because I think that the social relationship are very important in the human’s develop.
In the last semester I did entertaining dance in the university (It was an obligatory class), I enjoyed it very much! Because I had very good moments in that class with my friends. We used to laugh and shout it was very fun!
In my free time I used to go to belly dance, this is my hobby; I did that every year since I was eighteen years old.
In the last semester I got sick, because I got infected of chickenpox, I had to stay in bed during one week, it was very boring!
In that semester I stayed more nearly of my university’s friends because I didn’t have many time to get out with my others friends I was sad but is the student life.

3 comentarios:

  1. I congratulate to you to dance Arab very very very well.....!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI MY LOVE!!!
    well I love you so much!! and I hope that this semester will be better !! =) you know baby!!
    call me!! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. valetita of the flowwwwww

    I love uuuuuu....

    I hope all your dreams come true... I hope all your loves come true... wuajajajajajajajajajajajaj


    I love uuuuu

    And wait for My post to Ingrid 1313

    ResponderEliminar