martes, 25 de agosto de 2009

I would like to visit...


I would like to visit Italy, because I love the ruins of Rome. I think that the Roman civilization is very interesting. Romans got a great development in architecture and engineering. They built big buildings and perfects irrigations channels. They were very developed for the seasons in which there. The buildings that they built were still in good conditions today. I would like to visit the Coliseum because it’s an icon of the architecture of the old time. Although it was a place of lots of violence. I would like to visit Rome, Venice, tower of pizza and the others monuments and famous places of Italy. Italy is a very beautiful country. I want to visit Italy for the food too because I love spaghetti. I want to live in Italy for some years but not for ever. I think that work in another country is a very good experience. I want to learn Italian language since I was a little girl because I love this European country. And I think that this language is very nice and romantic. I love the Italian people because they are very happy. I hope one day perform my dream of visit Italy. Italy is my favorite country all over the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario