domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

The last movie =)


The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It’s the 6º film about the teen wizard called Harry Potter. Harry Potter is a novel wrote by J.K Rolling. She is a Britain writer. In this film Voldemort (the cruelest wizard of the novel) returns with most powers, for this reason Hogwarts (Potter’s magic school) was transformed in a dangerous place. Harry Potter and the professor Dumbledore worked together for find the key to destroying Voldemort's defenses, but at the end of the movie Dumbledore died (it’s was very sad). In my opinion it’s a good movie because I didn’t read the book before (I hate the others movies because the books are better, more extensive and with more details).
I went to see that movie whit a friend called Andrés in the winter holidays. We went to the cinema called Hoyts of “la Reina”. It was full! Because that movie had been released recently. I had a really good time before, during and after the movie and I ate a lot of chocolates.
I recommended that movie because it’s very fun, but with one condition, If you want to see that movie don’t read the book before, this is a very bad idea!

3 comentarios:

  1. It's a very good and funny recomendation that XD, but is so true. Books are always better than movies. I hope you enjoy this holidays and see a lot of movies!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my love!!
    ajjaja I saw the same mmovie!! and i agree witj you in your opinion!! ajaj its very fun!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't like Harry Potter, but I think it's a good option.
    Kisses baby!

    ResponderEliminar