miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

My last vacation


In my last vacacions, I went to Reñaca, Viña del mar and Valparaiso, at valentine's day, I was there for 3 days, I went with my father, my brother and my boyfriend. In the first day (valentine's day) my boyfriend and I were on the beach and then we had lunch in Reñaca in the afternoon we went to Valparaiso specially at the "Cerro concepcion", in there we walked around the beautiful houses, full of colors and art, we took many fotographs in differents places.






The others days I was there with my father and my brother too, we walked around Viña and had lunch there. The weather was very cold and wet every day but the last day in the midday the sun appeared and we went to the beach!.
In the afternoon we bought some beautiful gifts for my mom, and left the hotel.
I had a very good time in this vacations and I can't forget it. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario