domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Introduction:

HI: my name is Valentina Zapata i'm 19 years old, i was born in Concepcion in the south of Chile but when i was 4 years old I came to Santigao. I have one brother, his name is Gonzalo and he is 13 years old. I live with my parents, Anita and Waldo, in ñuñoa near my university.
I study psychology (in the second year) in the "Universidad de Chile". I realy love my career, because it is everything that I dreamed when i was a child, helping people to solve their problems is my vocation.

In the last two years, I practice Belly dance as a hobby, I really love this music and culture in general, it's very beautiful and mysterious. One of the things that I like of practice belly dance is make public presentacions and make my own costumes.

I love dancing, listening to music and go out with my friends in my free time. I like italian food, different types of fish, but my favorite food is my grandmother's food and sushi.
Well, this has been a little bit about me, is it for now but I can tell you more later...=)bye!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario