miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

My best friend


My best friend's name is Valentina Oneto, I met her in the british institute when i was 16 years old and she was 15 years old.

When I met her I had only boys as friends, because I didn't trust women, but she showed me otherwise. I didn't have many friends at school but she included me in her group of friends and then I met many beautifull peopl; all of them are very good friends, I love them!!

My dearest memory whit her is the first party we went together, It was in her home with her friends and our friends of the British Institute. In this party I met my other best friends and also I met the boy who later was my boyfriend(L).
.
Our friendship is very fun because we have many things in common. She understand all my problems and we have the same mood. We can spend hours at the telefone. I like many things about her specialy her concern for the other people, but i dislike her unpunctuality (sometimes, I've been waiting her for hours) but it's not important, because she is one of the persons I love in the world.
.
I admire the way she has overcome the problems in her life. If i could give her something I give her a scholarship in the "universidad de Chile" because she want to be a nurse.
.
I love her so much, i can't live whitout her friendship.

1 comentario:

  1. Qué pequeña te ves Vale con uniforme!!!
    te kiero muchísimo!

    ResponderEliminar