miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

My ideal job.

Well, my ideal job have to be a clinical job or in an organization of social job because my favorite topyc in psicology are psychopathology and social psychology.
I ever dream that I will work in a beautiful clinic in Santiago with persons who have problems in their relationships because I want help people in their affective life because I think that this field is very importante and basic in our lifes.
For this job I think that I need a very big capacity of listen and give advices because the persons who visit my surgery will need my hep and is probably that they have many problems and they want to find a solution.
I think that I will be appropriate for this job because I love help people in their problems and give advices. It's very interesting for me. I think that find this kind of job is difficult because the majority of the estudents of psychology want to work in clinical surgeries but if I have many postgrades students maybe I have a little advantage jajaja.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario