miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject


My favorite subject is Psychopatology, this subject have two professors (Luis Alvarado and Jose Luis Rossi). It's very interesting because They talk about many disturbs of the human mind and the consecuenses that it entail for the persons who suffer this menthal deseases.

I love when we have to go to the psychiatric hospital, because in there we have the possibility of see how the professor interviews the patient. Another thig that I love of this subject are the papers we have to read for the tests because the topycs is about the menthal deseases and for me this is the more interestant topyc in my career. We have to read one book about this theme (it's name is "psicopatologia y semiologia psiquiatrica") and with this book I learnt about many disturbs that I didn't know that it existed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario